RunChrissyRun

life isn't always what you think it should be, life is what it is!

Run even when it HURTS!

This Marathon is For My Pap, In his Memory! xox I love you.

Well, let's just say I am trying to smile even when I really feel like crying!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

21 day fix, I want to do this!

Yes, I want to do the 21 day fix! It's been a while since I have even been on here, but I am writing about the 21 day fix and hopefully making my self accountable! Today is the day I start. I am still running and still want to run a full marathon, but getting ready to run a color run (5K) with my oldest daughter in May!!!! It's a team - The glitter girls is our team name, about 18 runners in our team!!! We are running or walking in honor of those that can't ❤️
I have also battled Melanoma on my shoulder, not a good thing, but I will fight like a girl!!!! For sure. Using my sunscreen, UV Rays kill!!!! Drank my shake this morning now going for a walk with my dog Jack!   Love from Me, have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment